Wednesday, December 31, 2008

It’s over. 2008 is over. What a year…to say the least. A good year. A great year. Not the year I envisioned in many ways, but definitely, without a shadow of a doubt it was the year that I needed. Yes, that is very true.

The smartest thing I did in 2008 was to re-join the workforce. Well, “re-join” isn’t accurate because obviously I’ve always worked, but I mean as in a day job. The biggest and most important thing it has done, outside of earning extra income, has been to give me a distraction away from “the biz” as much as usual.

Don’t get me wrong I really enjoy the entertainment business, but there are so many other things I like to talk about as well. Being at “the job” occupies my mind with other things and fills my schedule. Don’t get me wrong I’d rather be doing more commercials and TV/film gigs, but it wouldn’t change my hunger to have conversations about other things

YES!!! I’m so excited to be going to North Carolina to ride my dirt bike today. Unfortunately, my brother Todd was unable to go, but I took my niece, my nephew and his friend with me. I didn’t ride all that great, but we had a ton of fun and that is what’s it’s all about.

I hadn’t ridden since the last time I was home in July ’07. That was when I blew the crank in the motor and I told myself that I wasn’t coming back home until I could afford to get it repaired. One of these days I’ll be able to ride at least a couple of times a month – that’s going to be great!
http://www.stephonfuller.com

No comments: