Thursday, January 29, 2009

Audition: “Glee” @ UDK Casting. Yes! I like going in on these recurring guest-star roles; there is just more to do and more fun to have. I read it once; got a slight re-direct and did it a second time. It went very well and the casting director was very complimentary of my work – not just this time, but every time I read for him. That is a great place to be especially in that particular office.

Honestly, me and my agent think I play a little too young for the role, but she submitted me anyway and I got an appointment. After reading the casting director explained that he didn’t know if the role would remain in the script as it had been cut before and put back in. At any rate it was a great showing. After the audition I went to my acting class, which went really well.

http://www.stephonfuller.com

No comments: