Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Audition: “Dave & Buster’s” @ Ross Lacy Casting. Not so much; I don’t think I’ll be moving to the next step on this one.

Audition: “K-Y Jelly” @ Joe Blake Casting. This was a first time call straight to callbacks. As soon as I arrived I was paired up with “my wife”. Let me tell you this woman was absolutely beautiful. So I’m there in my pajama bottoms and a tank top feeling a little weird. Moments later me and this stunning creature are cozied up rehearsing our lines. The scenarios in the different commercials were all about making love and using K-Y products. It was interesting to say the least. I know I had fun; I think she did too.

By the time we actually auditioned my partner and I were a well oiled machine. It was a straight to callback session, but only the camera operator/session director was in the room. The director was on a monitor in front of us in New York. He spoke to me as though we had worked together before, but we hadn’t. No matter, it felt like there was a bit of a connection – even from 3,000 miles away. Anyway, the session went really well and I was on my way.




Man, I would love to book this spot - KY?? Yeah! That's not like saying "I just booked a Burger King" spot or an "IBM" commercial. Saying "KY Jelly"!! Hell yeah, that'll give me some much needed street cred; ya know some edge.

http://www.stephonfuller.com/

No comments: