Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Audition/Producers “Better Off Ted” @ Thomas/Adler Casting. This is another great situation. I went in on this show just last week and my agent informed me that the role went to someone already established on the show. I’m thrilled that they are bringing me right back in; the season is young.

I felt the audition went really well. I did it one time and walked away feeling that they were liked what they saw. If nothing else, I think I'll stay on the list of actors to bring back in and that is a great place to be. That said, it's nice to be on that list, but I'm looking to book jobs these days; I've been on the list long enough.

http://www.stephonfuller.com

2 comments:

Julia Nalbach said...

Congrats to you!

Laura said...

good luck with everything im sure ull book soon! Im jealous u on are on that "list" :) I'm not following the blog hope u can do the same

L

leadingladyla.blogspot.com