Monday, August 10, 2009

Audition/Producers “Ghost Whisperer” @ Donna Rosenstein Casting. This is a role I should book – plain and simple. I rarely, in my opinion, have been more right for a role than I have for this one. I think it’s the type of role that will move me to the next level in my career. Not because it’s some type of great role per se; it’s just a role that I can walk in the room and be with little effort. Typically, an actor is typecast that way and then is able to expand from that base of a character in his/her career…at least I think so.

In the room was the director, 2 writers, a producer and casting. Everyone was very friendly. I had one question and then did the scene the way I committed to in rehearsal, got direction and did it again a whole different way. As I was reading it the second time I could feel that they were engaged and listening. I walked out feeling really good, plus the director liked my pants. This is a potentially recurring role and I’m glad they brought me straight to producers for it. No matter what happens I feel that they will continue to bring me, but eventually it’s time to get the job. I think I booked “Monk” on my sixth time in the room.

http://www.stephonfuller.com/

No comments: