Monday, September 28, 2009

Well, today is the day that my contract with my theatrical agency expires. I’ve been with them for over 11 years; I wonder if they will ask me to re-sign. I’m not sure; I mean I haven’t exactly set the world on fire in recent years, but I think I have a lot of potential to do quite well. Let me re-phrase that. I have done quite well. If I quit acting professionally today I’d have a lot to be proud of and a SAG pension too. That said; I have a lot more to accomplish. Even as I struggle with wanting to be in Virginia Beach with my family I feel a stronger yearning to act…and I will.

It’s funny, because I’d never really questioned it before and I’m not really questioning it now, but the thought of being dropped by my agency has crossed my mind. No matter what happens I gotta get my ass in gear.

www.stephonfuller.com

No comments: