Tuesday, September 08, 2009

This past weekend I took the riding part of the program to get my motorcycle license. I’ve never ridden a street bike, but obviously I know how to shift gears and have great balance so it should be no problem for me. It was fun, but I have to say it was difficult to go so slow for so long. I wanted to go fast and hit some jumps and turns.
The important thing is that I passed. In a few days I have to complete and pass the classroom part so I can then go to the DMV and add the motorcycle endorsement to my drivers license. Right now I have no plans to get a bike or a scooter, it was just something I’ve wanted to do for a while. Lately, I’ve been thinking about learning to shoot a gun…no plans to get one of those either.

Audition “Prevacid” @ Toni Silvera Bush Casting. There was a lot of copy for this one and I think I handled it fairly well…which isn’t always the case for me.

http://www.stephonfuller.com

2 comments:

Laura said...

congrats!


leadingladyla.blogspot.com

Jiffy Reed said...

Just stumbled across your blog - cool stuff! I've been thinking about getting a motorcycle license - your blog inspires me to venture forth! Always great to see actors living life to the fullest, thus (hopefully) becoming better actors... ?

Best,

Jiffy Reed
www.jiffyreed.com