Thursday, October 08, 2009

Audition/Producers: “Brothers” @ Susan Vash Casting. There a few recognizable names/former series regulars at this audition which sort of explains why it’s been as slow as it’s been for me over the last year. Lots of people are willing to read for projects that maybe they wouldn’t have in years past. I didn’t let it bother me; I went in and did my thing.

I had traffic school last night and finished up tonight. Two long, four-hour evenings. Yeah, I was cited for a minor driving infraction in Santa Monica a couple of months ago. I figured it was better to go to traffic school than to take the hit on my driving record. I could have done it online, but I figured it was better for me to actually go there and sit through it. I’m on this kick where I’m trying to get out more and mix with more people outside of the business. My friend count outside of the business count is very, very low. So I’m forcing myself to get out more – it’s not working out all that well, but I’m starting a Spanish class soon.

Getting the ticket was a good wake-up call for me and I learned a lot in the class, plus, the instructor was pretty entertaining. That said, I don’t plan on getting anymore tickets anytime soon.

http://www.stephonfuller.com

1 comment:

Brandi Ford said...

Keep us posted on how the spanish class goes- been wanting to take one myself.