Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Wow, my commercial agents just keep calling me! I am so fortunate to be getting all of these opportunities to work. I’m also really in need of a better, healthier schedule, but what am I supposed to do. Right now I have to be thankful that I’m tired from working two full-time jobs. Some people are exhausted from just looking one job. Things are really good for me…but I gotta keep working on my social life. I am almost always working; but I’m seeing results too.

Audition: “IHOP” @ Keri Peyton Casting. This was a quick-fast, simple spot and I was in and out in a jiffy. Not sure if I’m spot-on for it, but I’ll let them make that decision.

Audition: “Dunkin Donuts” @ Dan Cowan Casting. Another quick one that went really well AND I think I’m really right for it. Call a brotha back!

My theatrical agent called with an appointment for Tyler Perry’s MEET THE BROWNS. It shoots in Atlanta and I have to put myself on tape for it. Not thrilled about the putting myself on tape for it, but it’s something I need to figure out. Plus, I think I’m really right for the role…and I’d love to go to Atlanta.

http://www.stephonfuller.com

No comments: