Thursday, March 25, 2010

Nine years ago today I left my job waiting tables…at the same place that I am currently waiting tables. How’s THAT for full circle? Trust me, I’m still not sure how that is for full circle. It’s been an interesting mental trip, waiting tables again, but I think I handle it pretty well…usually. I have good days and not so good days. I don’t usually have bad days, but at times it’s a major challenge to say the least…major challenge.

I’m not sure how long this trip will last at the restaurant, but I am determined to keep things moving in the right direction…and I think it’s working slowly, but surely. Of course it’s working…I’m just looking for more results.

The flip side is that, thus far, I’ve made this trip down “day-job road” work for me way better than I ever would have believe. I just have to stay focused and keep expecting…correction, demanding more from myself.

http://www.stephonfuller.com

1 comment:

Devon Ellington said...

What's great is that you have a solid enough relationship so you can come and go, ebb and flow. Think of it as more of a spiral than a circle, because you are in a different place than you were those years ago.