Thursday, April 15, 2010

Audition: “State Farm” @ Liz Paulson Casting. This was cool and fun from slating my name all they way to the end; my partner and I worked really well together. I really like this acting stuff!

Audition/Producer/Tape: “Rizzoli & Isles” @ UDK Casting. This was a little weird. I think they thought I was reading for something different than I was actually reading for. One person told me that it was okay to stand and move around and another person said that I be reading with her. The character only had one line; so I really wouldn’t be reading with anyone and they wasn’t any movement to speak of. In the end I started laughing and I think they finally realized…something. I’m not sure what, but we all started laughing. I think they confusion was that they were reading about 6 different characters at the same time and didn’t know who would be coming in the door next. No worries; they are only human. So we’ll see what happens I guess.

http://www.stephonfuller.com

No comments: