Friday, April 23, 2010

This is just the coolest! My youngest brother Todd has been in Los Angeles on business for a few days and has extended his stay so we can hang for a bit. I can only imagine what it would be like to have some family (at least family I got along with) out here with me. Todd and I have always gotten along great so it’s really working. I even took a few days off of work…that is something I don’t do very often, but I’m trying to take more time to do things other than work.

Today we went skiing and had a complete blast before I had to rush back for an audition; great conditions for his first time skiing on the West coast. Tomorrow we’re going to a motocross race in San Bernardino. So we’ll be spending a lot of time in the car together and I love road trips!

Audition: “Sony” @ skirts Casting. I thought this went well and I had a great partner to work with.

http://www.stephonfuller.com

No comments: