Monday, April 19, 2010

Uh oh! I’m not feeling well. Thankfully, this doesn’t happen too often, but I feel terrible. Stuffy nose, headache, sinus pressure, sore throat, etc… I’ll deal with it.

This afternoon my youngest brother Todd is coming to Los Angeles for business. Family is a really big deal to me and Todd has always been one of the good things for me concerning family. Much of the rest, concerning family is, let’s say,….challenging. Not all, but more than I’d like to admit. Yeah, there are a lot of things I wish were different, but it is what it is I guess.

My agent calls with a same-day, last minute call for an audition.

Audition: “HBO/True Blood” Promo @ Michael Sanford Casting. This goes really well for me and my wife “Candace”. She was a real pleasure to work with.

Afterwards I went downtown to pick up my brother at his hotel and hangout for a bit. After he finishes his work stuff he’ll stay with me for a few extra days. It was weird for him to finally see my new place after hearing about it for so long. Hopefully we’ll get to go skiing while he is here.

http://www.stephonfuller.com

No comments: