Monday, May 10, 2010

Wow, 15 years ago today I arrived in New York City, Port Authority to be exact, with a pink duffel bag full of clothes and $205 in my pocket. Time sure does fly!

A lot has happened in that time, but I’m not at all finished; my journey is alive and well. I’m extremely excited about my future; somewhat excited about my current situation, but I have all the tools to continue being a success on a larger scale.

I smile when I look back to where I was a decade and a half ago and the fact that I’m still at it is a testament of something…sometimes I’m not sure what, but this career choice is not for the faint of heart.

I have risen from being one of many who arrive in New York & Los Angeles everyday to being one of relatively few who have earned a Screen Actors Guild Pension as a professional actor. I am very proud of that. I plan to build on the foundation I’ve built over the last 15 years and moved to a new level over the next 15 years and beyond…here I come!

http://www.stephonfuller.com

No comments: