Thursday, June 03, 2010

Audition/Producers: “DGI” @ ASG Casting. Usually when I go to this production company, Tool, in Santa Monica it’s a bit of a madhouse, but this time it was very mellow. I think this particular role was added at the last minute so they were bringing actors straight to the director.

While I was rehearsing the dialogue a man walked up to me and said, “I have a good feeling about you”. I replied that, “I have a good feeling about me too!” He asked me if I had some good dance moves and I told him I did. Truthfully, I’m not a dancer at all…or even all that rhythmically inclined. He then told me he was one of the producers, but didn’t want to get in my head…thanks, lol!

It was a silly spot that I felt silly about doing because, yes, I was in my head about the dancing…but had they cast me I would have done it…and cashed every check they sent!

http://www.stephonfuller.com

No comments: