Friday, July 16, 2010

Time for my yearly comprehensive physical examination. I’m fortunate to have qualified for SAG medical coverage, consistently for the past 12+ years. It gives me a feeling of accomplishment in my acting career that can sometimes slip away in the day-to-day journey…especially when I’m asking someone how they want their burger cooked at 4 in the morning…

Anyway, I appear to be in pretty great shape according to my results. I’m definitely getting a little banged up by the night job, but I’m fortunate and making it work for me the best I can. I’ve even started to hit the gym again…I’ve been told that the gym is a good thing, LOL!

Oh yeah, there HAS to be a better way to perform a prostate exam. If you haven’t had one…it sucks. No, really it does.

http://www.stephonfuller.com

No comments: