Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Audition: “TidyCat” @ Ross Lacy Casting. I think I did well in this audition involving a little gymnastics with two vacuum cleaners.

Audition/Tape: “Untitled Teen Action Comedy” aka “Spiderman 4”@ Francine Maisler Casting. This was the kind of role that I’m perfect for AND it went well. Big film, big casting office and I hope I book it.

Audition: “Staples” @ Shane Casting. This same-day call went really well also. Hope to see them at callbacks!

Audition: “The Killing” @ Junie Lowry-Johnson Casting. Another really big, important office and a hot project. I had to do an accent for this one, but it was very little dialogue. I think I did pretty well.

That was a great busy day in the field and it all worked out perfect!

http://www.stephonfuller.com

1 comment:

Tish said...

I caught your episode of Bones a few nights ago, make sure they send you your check, lol. Congrats on being in the business so long, I've followed your blog for years now and just wanted to say keep up the good work!