Wednesday, December 15, 2010

After a very restful night of sleep I was awoken with a call from one of my theatrical agents. The news was that Greg Garcia, Creator/Executive Producer of RAISING HOPE, MY NAME IS EARL & YES, DEAR viewed my tape from yesterday and wants me to read for another, larger role, today @ 2:15; this time at Paramount Studios. That is great news!

After downloading the 6 pages of material, doing more research in trying to see who this character is interacting with in the script and just before getting my video camera set up...I got ANOTHER call from my agent saying that Greg had already made a choice with a different actor and that my appointment had been cancelled. Ouch!

It’s not at all a lost because I’m very happy that after viewing my tape he saw the potential to use my talent in a more substantial way. My agent also informed me that I am still on avail for the role that I read for yesterday and I should be officially booked by the end of the week.

Audition: “Best Buy” @ Kathy Knowles Casting. This was great, especially because, Marvin, the session director makes me so nervous. Not bad nervous, just nervous nervous because he’s so good at his job and I don’t want to look unprofessional when I read, especially for him. So it was a good time for myself and my partner and hopefully Marvin too.

http://www.stephonfuller.com

No comments: