Thursday, June 23, 2011

Audition: “Ameriprise” @ Jeff Rosenman Casting. This was fun; I had a great time working with my partner.

Audition: “Southwest Airlines” @ Ross Lacy Casting. Take two…another fun one.

It seems like I’ve had dentist appointments every other day for the last month or so. It’s kind of funny because this latest temporary partial that’s in my mouth is SO bright I’m afraid to smile, LOL! I feel like I have batteries in my mouth it’s so white and bright. It’ll be in there for about a week until the permanent one is finished…I’m really looking forward to that; not the needles, but that part of the process.

==

Life on the Sunset Strip…

Him: (through his Swedish accent) What iz thz...Bud Light?

Server:...it's beer, light beer.

Him: (blank stare) uh... (unintelligible....)

Server: it's...great taste, less filling. (the server laughed to himself; he made a funny.)

Him: I don't know.

Server: It's... it's diet beer.


Him: Oh! Nice, I have one...

==

http://www.stephonfuller.com

No comments: