Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Audition: “Xxx” @ Xxxxxing. Non-disclosure agreement signed. Didn’t happen.
Alright, a full week later, I’m still trying to figure what the deal is with my car. I don’t like what I’m hearing from my mechanic so I’m forced to look deeper. The internet is a tremendous tool in doing free research. My battery tested bad, but I think those test simply read the current state of the battery; they don’t tell much more than that. First they wanted to sell me a new battery…I said “No, no, no”. I got the battery from Costco and I knew I could exchange it.
My research pointed to the notion that the problem might be the electrical part of my ignition switch. So I priced it, bought it and installed it myself. YEAH! Saving the auto shop labor cost and learning something new myself. I think I diagnosed it correctly…time will tell.
http://www.stephonfuller.com

No comments: