Monday, December 05, 2011

I had a really good and useful session in my commercial class today.  I’m learning so much by doing, understanding, observing AND watching myself on tape...without cringing.  That’s a good thing.

I’m really excited about next year.  Actually, there is still time for me to get more done this year.  I’m just really ready to move this thing to the next level...I HAVE TO.  I feel like I’m in a bit of a do or die situation with my career.  Make it work or do something else.  I’m not sure what else...so I better get my narrow tail in some commercials, films, TV shows, stages, voiceovers, print gigs...something.  I cannot wait tables forever...or even too much longer.  I have SO much more to offer.  The more tables I wait the clearer it comes to me that I should be amongst the working performers in this town.  I believe that I have what it takes.


No comments: