Thursday, February 23, 2012


Audition “XXXX” @ XXX Casting.  I signed a Non-Disclosure Agreement for this one.  I was okay with the copy, but I felt like I needed more choices and variety in my work.  It was okay I just felt as though I was doing the same thing over and over again. 

After I finished that audition a producer for a commercial being cast in the next room asked if I was available to go in for a “Statefarm” callback.  Of course.  So they gave me the script, assigned me the role and the waiting began.  They had to see the actors with appointments first…so 2 hours later it was my turn.  BUT, right before I went in they changed the role, LOL!  I took a few moments, switched it up and went in. 

Audition: “Statefarm” @ Kathy Knowles Casting.  I had a little fun in the room and left.  Then, as I was walking out the door, they came after me to be seen for a different role in a different spot.  That role went better.  So we’ll see.



http://www.stephonfuller.com

No comments: