Thursday, June 07, 2012


Audition: “SoCal Honda” @ Alyson Horn Casting.  I think this went pretty well; mostly because the session director was so generous with his time, support and instruction.  My partner and I eventually got it right and walked away feeling great.  I was really happy because I actually overslept and woke up 5 minutes before my appointment.  I jumped in and out of the shower in a flash and raced over to the office; fortunately I live very close and wasn’t too late.

Audition: “Dodge” @ Ross Lacy Casting.  Eh…not so sure about this one.  Even though it was just a personality interview type of situation I don’t know how well I came off on camera.  I was last in a line of 5 people and I think I might have been trying too hard to be interesting.  I don’t know; I just didn’t feel like it was a success…but that doesn’t mean I won’t get a callback.



http://www.stephonfuller.com

No comments: