Tuesday, August 21, 2012


Today my 17 year-old niece, Aaleyah, is arriving for a visit to Hollywood.  I bought her a ticket so that she can see a part of the country she hasn’t seen before going into her senior year in high school.  Just a little something to, maybe, help her think big and go for her dreams in life…I wish someone would have done something similar for myself.  I got so little guidance growing up it’s scary, lol!  I’m trying “be the change” I want to see in my family by supporting the younger ones coming up.  I have to say that it’s quite the uphill battle.    

Anyway.  Yes, I’m a little nervous about how it’s going to turn out as her and I have had a slightly rocky relationship as of late.  I’m hoping for the best. 

Audition: “Hot in Cleveland” @ Greenstein/Daniel Casting.  This went well and was a lot of fun.  It was great to confirm that I’m still on the radar of this casting office as it had been a while since I’d auditioned there.  Now I have to race to Santa Monica for my next one.

Audition: “Honda” @ Kathy Knowles Casting.  I barely made it to this one, but once I got in the room I had a great time with my scene partner.  They should just hire us both!


http://www.stephonfuller.com

No comments: