Friday, August 03, 2012


Yay! I got a call this afternoon informing me that I’ve been placed on avail for the UPS commercial from last week.  It would be so nice to book something…anything at this point.  In other news, TOTAL RECALL opens today and I don’t think I’ll be in it unfortunately.  I’m pretty certain that my part was left on the cutting room floor. Who knows, maybe I’ll be in the DVD “uncut version”. Is that what they call it “uncut”?  I think I meant “deleted scenes”.

Audition: “Toyota” @ Petite, A Casting Company.  I tried to get to this audition early out in Santa Monica because I needed to get to my callback back in Hollywood. 

I arrived early hoping to get in and out, but it didn't really help. My category didn't start until I arrived anyway. So I sat there on pins and needles trying to get out of there as soon as I possibly could. I hate being "that actor" having to ask other people if I can go ahead of them, but I guess you’ve got to do what you have to do.  It was great to see that the other actors were very accommodating and sensitive to my situation.  When I finally got in the room to audition I think it went really well.  I had a wife to work with and she was great.  It’s funny, I work really well with “wives” in auditions; sometimes I wonder how I would work with a wife in real life…

Callback: “AT&T” @ spot casting.  The callback went great! They kept me and had me wait for another actor to read with him as well. I was very happy with how it went, so we’ll see.


http://www.stephonfuller.com

No comments: