Monday, September 03, 2012


It’s Labor Day Weekend…I think I celebrated by working like a crazy man at the restaurant.  Geez.  How much longer will I be able to do that???  Slinging burgers and fries is what I do, but I am capable of so much more. 

Don’t get me wrong, I certainly appreciate my employment; it was instrumental in me becoming debt-free and THAT is a great thing.  I would love to have an employee like myself on the payroll. I work very hard and I’m extremely reliable.

This weekend especially tough because of “no shows” or “call-ins”.  Yeah, I made extra money, but I have to wonder if it’s worth it.  I don’t have many friends that I hang out with on any type of regular basis so I don’t usually feel like I’m missing much by “just going to work”. 

I have one more class left of my Level 1 Improv studies @ iO; it’s been a lot of fun and I look forward to starting Level 2 next week.  I think it’s going to help me loosen up in the room and audition at a higher level…and hopefully that will lead to more fun and more bookings.  I sure hope so.


http://www.stephonfuller.com

No comments: