Friday, December 14, 2012


Shooting: “FedEx” @ The Westin Hotel/LAX.  I showed up on set for my 7:30am call time with a whole 55 minutes of sleep after working last night at the restaurant.  Ugh!  That HAS to change.  I’m very grateful for my employment but I don’t know how long I can keep up the pace.  I feel like I say that once a week.

A damper came through the cast as news of the school shooting in Newtown, CT spread across the nation.  It’s just so sad and heartbreaking.  My thoughts are with all of the family and friends.  I cannot image what they are going through.  I’m so sorry.

On to brighter things, the shoot day was great.  I sat on a couch the entire time while other cast members stood.  I would’ve passed out if I had to stand in one spot for all of that time.  One of the cast members’ “day job” is that of a writer/director.  He gave me some tips on my romantic comedy script which was really welcome since I have no idea what I’m doing in writing it.  One thing I do know is that I really need to finish it, but first, I need to get some rest before I go to work tonight.  


http://www.stephonfuller.com

No comments: