Friday, March 15, 2013


Audition: “Schlage” @ Cathi Carlton Casting.  After all the effort it took to travel to and from Santa Monica from West Hollywood in Friday afternoon traffic I’m really glad this one went well.  I had fun.

Today was a really good day.  First, the kid I’m mentoring at work called raving about a book I turned him onto.  I was SO excited that he was moved to pick up the phone to express his thoughts.  Then, at my audition, I ran into Craig Welzbacher.  Craig was instrumental in me booking a commercial for HONDA about a decade ago in which we filmed here in LA and later traveled to Tokyo, Japan to shoot additional spots.  Good, good times!

Lastly, the mail was very kind to me through the FedEx commercial I shot this past December.  A very welcome surprise.


http://www.stephonfuller.com

No comments: