Thursday, March 28, 2013


Audition: “Offshore” @ Lindsay Chag Casting.  This film audition went pretty well.  I did it my way the first time and then ask a few questions, got a few answers and did it a completely different way for the second take.  I feel that I accomplished showing them two completely ways of approaching the character.  Victory.

My Life on the Sunset Strip…

So this party of 5 comes in and...let's just say that they were "testing me", not a lot, but enough. They thought it was hilarious that I exited their conversation about penises with "...I'm going to get you all some water for the table".

Fortunately, "we" got through their meal without further hijinks.

I dropped the check, ran the credit card and as they were leaving I picked up the signed credit card voucher. Hmm...I thought. I better go clear this up with the gentleman now rather than possibly having an issue down the road. I didn't want to be "too" presumptuous because, after all, what he wrote was very clear. I very gently asked him if the figures on the voucher were what he meant to write. He replied with "Oh, I'll fix it" and he wrote his initials twice, said thank you and left. I just stared at the back of his blue plaid shirt as he walked out the door.

One never knows what will happen on the graveyard shift.  




http://www.stephonfuller.com

No comments: