Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Callback: “FedEx” @ Kathy Knowles Casting.  I arrived about 30 minutes early for this one and I’m glad I did since the dialogue had changed from the initial audition. 

When they handed me the size card to make sure my sizes and contact information was correct they had written on it “has FedEx”.  I asked the assistant if “has FedEx” is the same as “had FedEx”? They were referring to the fact that I did a FedEx commercial back in December 2012 but that spot has been finished for a while. I didn’t want them to think that I had one currently airing. 

By the time I went in I was ready to rock & roll with the new dialogue.  Things went great in the room!  Yes!


Hours later I received word from my agency that I had been placed on avail.  Yes!  YES!

http://www.stephonfuller.com

No comments: