Tuesday, February 11, 2014

I had an early morning dentist appointment.  Ugh!  Not good news, there is a crown that I finally have to get taken care of.  Plus, some of the major dental work I had done going on two years ago has developed a little problem.  I knew about it a year ago and have been putting it off, but I need to finally get it fixed.  Fortunately, I won’t be charged for the work.  I already paid!

Audition: “The Miller’s” @ Dava Waite Peaslee Casting.  When I arrived at this audition there had been another one line character written in at the last minute.  I felt that it went really well in the room.  I certainly made them laugh.  I feel really great about booking one of the roles.  C’mon Stephon!


Audition: “Toyota” @ Francene Selkirk Casting.  I did good again!

http://www.stephonfuller.com

No comments: