Saturday, June 28, 2014

Today is my birthday…yay.  Another day, another…day I guess.  No big deal.  At least I have an audition.

My birthday has never mattered much to me.  I’m envious of people who do things for themselves for their big day.  For instance, I don’t think I could ever throw a party for myself.  I have a deep-seeded fear of rejection and don’t think that anyone would show up for the event.  So, if I never attempt to throw a party for myself I don’t ever have to worry about that happening.  Probably not a great way to feel about myself, but I think it comes from the feeling of being rejected by my father.

Audition: “Toyota” Cathi Carlton Casting.  Wow, this was a complete train-wreck for me…like seriously.  No two ways about it…NEXT!

http://www.stephonfuller.com

No comments: