Wednesday, January 07, 2015

Christmas and The New Year came and went.  I didn’t go home this year.  Feeling more and more distant from my family, so going for a visit wasn’t the priority that it usually is.  I hope that changes, but for now I’m trying to focus on my life in Los Angeles.

Audition: “Criminal Minds” @ Scott David Casting.  I would say that “hopefully I’ll book something on this show one day”.  I don’t say that because I’ve already worked on it, years ago.  I think it was the end of the first season and I would really like to work on it again before it goes off the air.  The audition went well so maybe this is my chance!


Audition: “Lowe’s” @ Ross Lacy Casting.  Yes, I’ll say it again.  I really enjoy playing a dad and connecting with kids in auditions.  This went great and hopefully I’ll make it to callbacks next week. 

http://www.stephonfuller.com

No comments: