Thursday, April 30, 2015

10:06am:  One of my commercial agent, Alicia, leaves a voicemail early this morning.  The news is that Francene Selkirk’s office for Sprint wants to see a few people for another audition.  So I need to go to the set where they are shooting to audition for the director, producer, ad agency, etc.

When I arrived I find that it’s a different commercial all together.  Six actors showed up and I believe 3 will be cast.  Basically, they were going to have us read, wait around if we wanted and a decision would be made relatively quickly.  Wardrobe will be this afternoon and it’ll shoot tomorrow. 

Callback: “Sprint” @ Francene Selkirk Casting.  I was having a world of trouble executing the text and when I got in the room…I felt myself going down in flames.

After the audition I chatted with one of the production guys that I know from back in New York and then went home.  I just didn’t feel that great about my performance.  Of course, if by chance, I got the job I’d drive back over the hill with a big smile on my face.  If not, NEXT!


So I went home, licked my wounds, and got on with my day. A few hours later, to my big surprise, I got a call from my agent telling me that I have been booked on the spot!   So I drove to my agents office to sign paperwork for it and back to the set for a wardrobe fitting.  Yeah!

http://www.stephonfuller.com

No comments: