Tuesday, July 28, 2015


Callback: “Lowe’s” @ Francene Selkirk Casting.  Wow, there is so much construction going on around this location that I could’ve driven back home and skateboarded back to the audition location.  …I finally found somewhere to park and skateboarded from my car…which I often do.

The moment I walked into the building I was ushered into the callback session.  I barely had time to put down my skateboard.  The callback went great!  I went in with 2 different groups.  I felt a real connection with the director both times.  I hope an avail comes next!

Today is the 17th anniversary of my arrival in Los Angeles to further my acting career.  I had my first audition the very next morning at…you guessed it!  Francene Selkirk’s office.  Francene was at the callback today and I got to share this with her.  Such a sweet lady and I’m incredibly thrilled that she still believes in my talent and gives me the opportunity to work in my chosen field.

Oh yeah, about that avail, lol!

http://www.stephonfuller.com

No comments: