Friday, September 04, 2015

I thought this was funny.  So my brother and I are riding the shuttle bus @ Dulles International Airport, in preparation for our flight to Lithuania, and the driver asked us what airlines? I answered, "Scandinavian Air" and the only other person riding with us, a Caucasion woman, whipped her head around so fast and stared at us that I felt a breeze.

Can’t a few brothas take a European vacation?  We're just going to pick a few mushrooms. Honestly, I don’t think she meant anything by it.  She was probably just really curious.  Funny.

On another note, I received a message from a very talented actor friend that is now a staff writer on a network show.  She asked if I would ever consider coming to Burbank to do a table read for the show she writes on.

Ahh…let me think about that…YEAH!

I’m a little confused as to what the context is, but I’ll figure that out later.  I have no idea when the table read might be, but hopefully I won’t miss it since I won’t be back in LA for another 2 weeks.

http://www.stephonfuller.com

No comments: