Monday, December 14, 2015

Shooting: “Dude” @ Palisades Charter High School.  Here’s an interesting set of circumstances.  My call time was 5pm for an exterior, night shoot.  It’s freezing outside and my uniform is shorts and a short-sleeved shirt as a soccer referee.  On top of that, I haven’t been feeling well for the last 2 days or so.  I thought about it and I figured I had no choice, but to put on my game face.  This is what my job is and I will be paid for my time.

After arriving to set and checking in, I went to my trailer and got into wardrobe with my little ceramic space heater doing its best to heat my tiny room in the trailer.  Fortunately, I brought a blanket from home as well, otherwise I would’ve been REALLY uncomfortable.


Around 6:30pm the 2nd AD came to my room to tell me that they may not be able to shoot the scene I’m in because of the weather.  An hour later it was confirmed that I had been wrapped…without shooting a single frame of film…or piece of video.  I’m hoping they will reschedule after the New Year.

http://www.stephonfuller.com

No comments: