Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Audition: “Southwest” @ RMB Casting.  This was fun, not sure how great I was, but I had fun.


Audition: “McDonald’s @ RMB Casting.  I didn’t actually have an appointment for this one, but while I was waiting for my Southwest audition, the session director asked if I was ready to go in…for the McDonald’s one.  That told I was “right enough” for it.  So I very nicely asked if I could read for it.  I had a great time with my fellow actors, but I could tell that I was too old for it.  The other guys were in their early/mid 20’s.

http://www.stephonfuller.com

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yo it's the end of the year and you're on July. Why keep a blog if it's not even close to up to date?

Stephon Fuller said...

Honestly, I wasn't aware that anyone really read it anymore. These days, with so many auditions with non-disclosure agreements, I end up writing much of the same thing over and over. That's pretty boring for me.

But.

Now that I'm aware that I have a reader I'll post some of what I've written, but hadn't gotten around to post.

Anonymous said...

Not boring to read at all. You have an interesting life and writing style.

Stephon Fuller said...

Thanks for the kind words! Ironically, someone asked about my writing just yesterday at an audition. I told her about your note to me!

Honestly, I'd had been having an issue with my left hand that made it a little more difficult to type. I'll try to do better in the future. Take care and thanks again for the kind words.