Thursday, April 11, 2002

I wake up this morning and the new "The Bonnie Hunt Show" script is outside my door. I casually open it not knowing what to expect. They have written a new character for me and worked it into another scene. It's a smaller part but a better part. I am now her wardrobe person!! She gave me the wink and said "this works out better for you huh?" YEAH!!

So if the show gets picked up hopefully she will need her wardrobe guy close by, ya think. After all, it is a morning entertainment talk show like "Regis". We had the table read today for the studio and it was hilarious, tomorrow is for the network. Hopefully, I won't get written out tomorrow. LOL!! Also, the original role that I had been cast in hadn't been filled today; one of the writers read it. I guess someone will be there tomorrow. Lastly, from what I understand the "Good Morning, Miami" pilot that I start next Wednesday is being directed by the acclaimed James Burrows. Gotta Keep Movin'!!

No comments: