Wednesday, May 01, 2002

MAY 1st '02*I guess the slow-down has started. While I was working on those recent gigs I missed a couple of commercial auditions. One of them was an avail for Red Lobster national!! That is kinda hard to take, but that is how it goes sometimes. Today I dropped my car to the shop for some work; it is across from Chelsea Studios. I always stop in to see what's going on; maybe I can squeeze my way into something. I was in no hurry since I was catching the city bus to get home, so I stake out the place for an hour trying to make it happen. I had my eye on this McDonald's spot, but it didn't look like it was gonna happen. I was not totally sure of the types and the session runner was a little crazed. Oh well, at least I tried. Three hours later my wonderful agents @ KSA call with an appointment for it!! Just goes to show we never really know what our agents are doing behind the scenes.

No comments: