Thursday, June 27, 2002

YES!!! This morning I am on my way to the Big Apple! Yeah!! New York City! It's been almost 2 years since I have been there. Kazarian-Spencer & Associates (KSA), my commercial agency in LA, just opened an office in NY. I'll stop by to say "hi", I just want them to know who I am because you never know. I really want to keep a solid connection to NY. I also stopped in to see my former NY theatrical agent, Penny Luedtke of The Luedtke Agency, just to say "hello" and see how she is doing. This trip to NY is also to see some old friends that I haven't seen for a while, some of which I worked with at the, now defunct, Harley-Davidson Cafe in mid-town Manhattan. I have very fond memories of living in New York and may one day again in the future. Oh yeah, I got a ticket on Orbitz.com for 85 bucks traveling from Virginia to NYC. WHAT!!! That is cheaper, faster and just better all the way around than the Greyhound bus I usually take.

No comments: