Wednesday, February 26, 2003

Back in at "Good Morning, Miami" at least for a brief moment. They had me come in for pre-shoots of the episode that will film tomorrow. It was really good seeing everyone again, I didn't have any reason to believe that I would be back on the show. While I was on my way to the stage I got word that I was booked on the "Denny's" commercial. GREAT!! It shoots on Thursday which won't conflict with my leaving for Birmingham. Things usually work out for me. The only sticky part was when the "Denny's" wardrobe department called for a fitting I needed to drive back home to get the clothes they requested. I was 1 1/2 hours late, but it was worked out without problem. It was funny because they really liked my clothing, my hat, jewelry, my hair & my glasses. It was all working "smoove like butta"........ The 1st AD, Scott, asked me how to pronounce my name and I said he could call me "Butta". I was half-way joking, but he started calling me that and fortunately I did a pretty good job of answering. Our call is 2pm tomorrow, Thursday, at Universal Studios Stage 24.

No comments: