Saturday, October 18, 2003

THE FORMAL NIGHT!! This means I have to wear a suit. Not my favorite thing to do, but without a tie I was okay. Tonight there where some who weren't in attendance last night. It seemed like everyone was married with kids. Or had "been" married with kids. I was one of the few that hadn't done either, at least not yet. Again it was great to see everyone. Me being an actor came up several times. This is always a funny thing for me. I feel kinda goofy saying it. I'm proud of what I've accomplished, but it just feels funny mentioning it among those who aren't in the business. A few had actually seen me in a couple of things on TV and thought it was kinda cool. So all in all it was a really good trip. I got to reconnect with some people I hadn't spoken to in a very long time. I'm looking forward to the next one.

No comments: