Tuesday, October 28, 2003

I guess this answers my questions on if I will be back on "Good Morning, Miami" or not. I think the answer is a resounding "NO!". It appears that I have been replaced in the role of "Robby" the stage manager. There is now a Latino female in a very similar role. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted and I must say that I am quite curious as to what happened. I asked my agent, but she was never able to get an answer from the casting office. I'll have to chalk it as something that seemed too good to be true. When I went back at the start of this season it seemed that I would be around a lot. The director, Peter Bonerz, in the last episode I worked actually requested that I have a desk on the show. I'm sure this is leading to another door opening for me. It's not everyday that 3 lines turns into 14 episodes!! Onward & upward!!

No comments: