Friday, November 21, 2003

Commercial audition: "Sears".I have a dear friend who is one of the most talented people I have ever met and I mean ever. Her name is Erin Seaborg. The business side of acting, for her, wasn't nearly as exciting as acting itself. I asked her to give me some of her headshots and I would pass them around while I did my own drop-offs. She had attended some casting director workshops and I knew which ones. I would selectively drop off her photos at the places that I thought she had the best chance of getting called in. The last photo that I had of hers went to Zane/Pillsbury Casting. They cast NBC's "Miss Match". Brett Greenstein called her in and she booked the role!! She was non-union so she was able get her SAG card from it as well. The show aired tonight and she looked great. Congratulations Erin!!

No comments: