Wednesday, February 25, 2004

Audition: "Chevy @ Alyson Horn Casting. When I got this call I was told that I would be "making out" with a female. Okay, that's something I enjoy, but not necessarily in an audition situation. At the audition I started to actually 'think' about the business I'm in. Weird. I'm sitting in a room of people, mostly complete strangers, that will be soon be kissing each other. WHAT!!! I was paired up with a smoking hot Dominican woman from New York. I'm thinking, "in what other business could you just kiss a beautiful woman that you don't know without getting slapped"?

Auditions like this are always kinda tricky for me because I don't want to come off like I'm trying to get a cheap thrill from the woman I'm auditioning with. I mean, maybe I am, but that's beside the point. LOL!! Thankfully, when the audition started she took the lead with the hot 'n heavy kissing. I think it went well. Hopefully I'll get a callback.

No comments: