Friday, March 19, 2004

Drop-offs, drop-offs & more drop-offs. I have yet to mail a single photo; I have decided to just drive them all around town. I did a bunch in Beverly Hills today. Parking anywhere in LA is difficult, but in Beverly Hills it's a complete nightmare. I was so glad when that part was over. It's so much work, but it makes me feel as though I am doing something for my career. It is so so much easier in my new car, I'm really happy with it.

Audition: Pilot Presentation "The Rev" @ Henderson/Zuckerman Casting. This is the project I was a reader for last week. It went really well, I felt. It would be nice to book something, ya know!! I also had a commercial audition for "McDonald's @ Steven Erdek Casting. I auditioned with two small children. One five and the other six, they were complete stars. I had trouble keeping up with these kids, they were great.

No comments: