Saturday, May 01, 2004

I am SOOO excited about my life. They are so many things I want to do in this world. I really have a vision of working in the business that my family has had for 24 years. I've had this vision since before I left Virginia Beach to begin my acting career almost a decade ago. I feel that if my father wasn't running the business my brothers and I could be wildly successful. My father lacks the vision that my brothers and I have.

It's just one of the many things I think we can do. A friend recently asked if I was thinking of leaving the acting world to pursue other interest. No!! I just plan to add many other things to my life. For instance I would love to be a talent agent or manager, a Honda salesman, an auto mechanic, a photographer, etc. I can't forget that I also plan to be one heck of a father, husband and continue to be a supportive brother. In due time, in due time my son.

No comments: