Tuesday, May 04, 2004

I have an ADR session for the "Tufts Health Plan" commercial today. This is good news because it indicates that the spot is going to run and I didn't get edited out. I had one line to due and I was in/out in a flash.

More drop-offs are the order for the day. I am really trying to get an audition for "XXX2". I did another drop-off at that office today. Maybe they'll write a scene with me and Ice Cube chasing the bad guys. Or maybe not.

After a long, hot day behind the wheel I received a call from Brooke, one of my commercial agents @ KSA. She just wanted to let me know that they are really happy to have me as a client. They check in on this Long Assssss story from time to time and get a kick out of it. They are wonderful agents and wonderful people; the type of people that I like to be associated with. I plan to booked many more jobs, travel to more places and cash more checks with them in the future. Go KSA!!

No comments: