Wednesday, May 05, 2004

Today I dropped off a "thank you" card to Sheila Manning @ Sheila Manning Casting. That is who cast the commercial I recently shot. I wanted to get in and out quickly and not get in the way. She was at her desk when I walked in and didn't expect her to know who I was; and she didn't. She said "can I help you?" I told her I came to bring her a thank you card and she perked up. I was trying to leave right away, but she started talking and was racing to open the card so she would know who I was. She saw my name and the name of the spot I did and was very thankful for the gesture. We chatted for a bit and she told me what the original concept for the spot was. I told what a great time I had working with Franklin Cover from "The Jefferson" fame. I also gave her some other info that she didn't already know and she was delighted. This is the second booking I've had through her office and I think she might remember me from now on. At any rate she keeps bring me in. Thanks Sheila!!

No comments: